Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the online services of this website. By using the online service, you hereby have confirmed that you are at least 18 years old and agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
(1) The following expressions are used to define certain references:-
(2) All Products sold by San Shu Gong through this site are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your Order(s) for processing by San Shu Gong Online, you have hereby confirm and affirm with us that you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions in the form in which they appear at the time your Order(s) is submitted for processing.
(3) The access to San Shu Gong Online is gained through use of a personal password. The Customer(s) shall ensure that the password is kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. The Customer(s) shall accept the responsibility for all activities that occur under the Customer’s Login and password. San Shu Gong shall use its best endeavors to prevent any unauthorized entry to the San Shu Gong website. However, San Shu Gong shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorized access to the San Shu Gong Online website.
(4) It shall be your own responsibility to provide accurate and complete information during account registration to our website and other circumstances. If you want to update or change the information that you have provided, you may login to your account via https://www.sanshugong.com.my and amend the information that you have provided before.
(5) All personal information that you have provided is safely secured and protected by https://www.sanshugong.com.my. San Shu Gong will not modify, change or update any information provided by you. However, San Shu Gong shall reserve the right to modify, change or update any information provided that are compelled by the law or any special circumstances.
(6) All the information that is contained in San Shu Gong Online constitutes to an invitation to treat and not an offer to sell or supply any of our products or services. By placing Order(s) via San Shu Gong Online, you are offering to purchase the Product(s) that you have selected based on the terms and conditions.
(7) San Shu Gong reserves the right to refuse the registration and/or the selling and/or the purchase of any of our Product(s). We also reserve the right to terminate the registration of accounts and registered account. Any reason to deny the access shall be San Shu Gong’s discretion without prior notice as deemed fit.
(8) The Product(s) you purchase on San Shu Gong Online is at your own risk. Product(s) sold at this website are sold “as it is”. There is no warranty of any kind either expressed or implied. This includes any implied warranties or implied terms such as title, quality, merchantability and fitness for purpose. These are permissible by law.
(9) All pictures and images of the Product(s) displayed on San Shu Gong Online are for illustration purposes in order to help the Customer(s) to recognize the Product(s) only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the Product(s) may differ and these may not reflect exactly on the Product(s) you receive due to packaging redesign and/or improvements. Hence, variations may be applied from time to time. San Shu Gong will not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the pricing, materials and informations provided in https://www.sanshugong.com.my.
(10) San Shu Gong shall reserve the right to amend, vary and change these terms and conditions at our own discretion without prior notice. Your continued use of this website and placing of Order(s) will be constituted as your acceptance to any amendments, variations and changes to these terms and conditions.
(11) It is your responsibility as the user to review and understand all the applicable terms and conditions set for your access to https://www.sanshugong.com.my and the linked websites at all times.
(1) Unless otherwise stated, all prices quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia. Where applicable, you shall be charged accordingly to the prices stated in this website and such other miscellaneous charges such as delivery charges, administration charges and cancellation charges.
(2) San Shu Gong may make every effort to ensure that the prices, details and sizes of the Product(s) detailed on San Shu Gong Onlione are accurate at the time when the information was inputted onto the website. San Shu Gong shall reserve the right to vary the prices and other details, descriptions or specifications of the Product(s) without prior notice.
(3) San Shu Gong shall not be responsible or liable for any inadvertent errors in the prices stated on San Shu Gong Online. San Shu Gong reserves the right to decline Order(s) based on the errors.
(4) All prices stated on San Shu Gong Online are for purchasing via San Shu Gong Online only. The prices for the Product(s) may differ if purchased via other means. The prices stated in San Shu Gong Online are valid and effective for delivery within Malaysia only.
(5) San Shu Gong will make every reasonable effort to fulfill each Order(s) made by you. However, San Shu Gong shall reserve the rights to decline the fulfillment of any Order(s) with valid reasons. The list of reasons are as following:-
(6) Once you have placed the Order(s), the Order receipt will be sent to your email. This includes the order identity, order date, order items with quantity and price, total price, billing information and shipping information.
(7) San Shu Gong may from time to time set credit limits for individual Customer(s) and San Shu Gong reserves the right to limit sales and quantities of Product(s) including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers and to revise, suspend or discontinue a Product(s), sale or promotion at any time without prior notice to the Customer(s).
(8) Discrepancies on the final bill may be due to out-of-stock products, substitutions, special offers and daily price changes. San Shu Gong shall reserve the rights to adjust the final bill after the price is presented or conveyed to the Customer and such adjustments shall be marked on the final bill.
(1) Any cancellation and/or variation of Order(s) placed shall only be allowed if the same is performed and notified to San Shu Gong within 6 hours from the initial Order(s) made by the Customer. If the Customer(s) wishes to make any cancellation and/or variation of Order(s), the Customer is required to first cancel the Order(s) made and to replace it with the new Order(s) thereafter.
(2) All cancellation and/or variation of Order(s) made after 6 hours from the initial Order(s) made are subject to RM30.00 as cancellation fees. San Shu Gong shall reserve the rights to collect and/or waive the cancellation fee from the Customer(s) with valid reasons.
(1) Kindly bear in mind that when making a purchase through San Shu Gong Online, our stock fluctuates throughout the day. In the event where the Product(s) ordered is out of stock, San Shu Gong will make every effort to ship your Order(s) either fully or partially as soon as possible. The lead-time could be as long as two (2) weeks. In the event that we are unable to secure the stock, the amount shall be credited into your account and made available for your usage upon your next Order(s).
(2) San Shu Gong may substitute the Product(s) for another similar Product(s) if the initial Product(s) ordered by the Customer(s) is unavailable. The substitution of Product(s) shall be with the consent of the Customer(s). If there is no prior consent from the Customer(s), there will be no substitutions made by San Shu Gong.
(1) All payments for Order(s) made via San Shu Gong Online shall be made through online banking, debit cards and/or credit cards only.
(2) You will be redirected to a third-party processing company’s website to process your payments. Your payment via the third-party website shall constitute as your agreement to be bound by the requirements and terms and conditions of the credit card processing company and/or other external websites.
(3) All payments are subject to be approved by the selected financial institutions. As such, San Shu Gong shall not be liable in any way if the financial institutions refuses to accept or honor your banking method for any reasons.
(4) San Shu Gong reserves the right to refuse any method of payment at our own discretion as well as to change the terms of payment for the Product(s) at any time without having to state the reasons.
(1) At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia, Singapore, and China (except新疆and西藏) only. Please allow FIVE (5) working days for processing from the date of Order(s) placed. The delivery time for Singapore and China orders are as follows:
Singapore Delivery Time: 5 – 7 days (no custom delay)
China Delivery Time: 7- 14 working days (no custom delays)
However, San Shu Gong will not guarantee any firm delivery time and any dates quoted by us for the delivery of Product(s) are an approximate only and is not part of our contract with you. We will not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the Product(s).
(2) All Order(s) made will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. San Shu Gong shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver the Product(s) of acceptable quality to the specified delivery address keyed in by the Customer(s). Kindly take note that it might not be possible for deliveries to be made to some locations due to certain circumstances. In the event that there is no delivery possible for the specified delivery address, we will contact Customer(s) to arrange for the delivery to be made to an alternative address.
(4) The Customer(s) is to notify San Shu Gong immediately if there is any changes to the specified delivery address keyed in and/or modes of delivery chosen by the Customer(s).
(5) All deliveries shall be acknowledged and signed off by you or your representative at the time of delivery. This will be stated in our copy of the Consignment Note. Should you appoint a representative to receive the delivery, it is your responsibility to ensure that the appropriate person is present to sign for the Product(s) delivered.
(6) In the event that there is no one present and a missed delivery happens, we will leave you a notification either by phone and/or email and schedule the re-delivery. San Shu Gong shall reserve the rights to charge you an additional delivery charges fee subject to the location of the specified delivery address.
(7) San Shu Gong shall not be responsible for any Product(s) which are lost in delivery during the transition or otherwise not received. San Shu Gong reserves the right to withhold any deliveries of the Product(s) to the Customer(s) if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer’s credit worthiness or insufficient identifications.
G. Return and Refund Policy
(1) This Return and Refund Policy shall only be applicable for purchases made via San Shu Gong Online only.
(2) There shall be NO REFUNDS made once payment has been processed and completed via San Shu Gong Online.
(3) You are strongly advised to check the Product(s) upon the collection and/or delivery of the Product(s). You may request for a replacement of the Product(s) within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt. The replacement of Product(s) can be arranged under the following reasons:-
(4) Replacement of Product(s) are allowed subject to San Shu Gong’s availability of Product(s). Any funds shall be credited into the Account of the Login. Customer(s) are allowed to use the credit for the following Order(s).
(5) As we are committed to Customer(s) satisfaction, any verified replacement will be processed once we have received the returned Product(s). San Shu Gong shall reserve the right to conduct a replacement of the same Product(s) for the damaged or defective Product(s).
(6) Customer(s) are required to send back the affected Product(s) to us via a reliable courier service company to our Headquarter Office at the following address:-
- THE TREE FOOD INDUSTRIES SDN. BHD.
No. 2, Jalan Industri 2,
Industri Angkasa Nuri,
76100 Durian Tunggal Melaka, Malaysia.
(1) Data protection is a matter of trust and your privacy is important to us. We shall therefore only use your name and other information, which relates to you in the manner set out in this Privacy Police. We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our delaings with you. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it is collected.
(2) By accessing to San Shu Gong Online, you have consented to the processing described and warrant that any information, materials and data provided by you are accurate.
(3) San Shu Gong will not be liable for any misuse of password or account hacks, unless this happens at our own fault.
(1) By providing any of your Personal Data (i.e your name, gender, age, date of birth, nationality, identity card number, contact details, occupation, preferences, interests and/or other information relevant to the purposes as listed below to San Shu Gong Online or otherwise), you have hereby agreed that San Shu Gong shall collect, retain and use the Personal Data for the following purposes:-
(3) Any questions, comments, suggestions or informations other than Personal Data sent or posted to the website, or any part of the website by visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to San Shu Gong on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. San Shu Gong reserves the rights to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of Product(s) and services and to meet Customer(s) needs which are permitted by law.
(1) All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all contents, materials, concepts and graphics supplied as part of San Shu Gong Online shall remain at all times to be our property or the property of our suppliers or other third-party contents providers. You are strictly prohibited from using or reproducing any of these materials in any way without the relevant third-party proprietor’s and/or our prior written approval.
(1) Any feedbacks with regards to your experience in ordering via this San Shu Gong Online should be sent to the following address:-
- THE TREE FOOD INDUSTRIES SDN. BHD.
No. 2, Jalan Industri 2, Industri Angkasa Nuri,
76100 Durian Tunggal Melaka, Malaysia.
Attention : Customer Service Department
Tel : +6063323933
Fax : +6063323988
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org